Sunday 17 October 2010

coco_boho candles

now on my website :)

www.victoriamcdonaldart.co.uk



I've really got into my candle making of late. I LOVE scented candles, but found that shop bought and mass produced candles didn't smell that much, so I'm very generous with the fragrance oil I add. I walk into my room and I can smell my candles when they're not burning! I love sourcing and recycling interesting vessels for the soy wax container candles, mostly from charity shops which means that if you purchase a candle you're being charitable and environmentally friendly- everyone's a winner!

I only use soy wax. It is a natural, plant based wax processed from natural soya bean oil. It produces a clean flame that has less soot & co2 emissions than other waxes, making it an eco friendly choice for you home. Soy wax has a low melting point which is safer and also aids scent throw when burning. Soy wax is easily cleaned with warm soapy water.


Have I sold you on them yet?! I'm currently taking orders for christmas presents at the moment but hope to have a Folksy shop up and running soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment