Saturday 27 March 2010

A Drawing A Day!

(hopefully won't keep the Doctor away ;) mwhahahaha!)

A seller on Folksy has decided that she is goin to list an item a day during April and wanted others to join her. I simply don't have enough stock to participate but think it's a great idea.

It reminds me of a guy I know who's taking 1 photograph a day during 2010 as a kinda photobook of his year.

So, in support, I am going to challenge myself to do "A Drawing A Day" during April. On rest days this will be fine. On early days, after a 10 hour shift I'm guessing I'm not gonna be so smart! I have no idea where this artistic experiment will take me! I have no pre-conceived ideas or notions about any subject or theme... I'm simply going to produce a drawing a day on a whim!

I'm going to make a photo dairy about it on Flickr- I'll keep you posted!

Fancy joining in?

No comments:

Post a Comment